Thursday, February 26, 2009

thursday's UFO



Remember this quilt? I asked you all for help deciding what to do with it? well. the RIGHT side one... Old post here.

BLUE GARDEN QUILT:
I'm just finished the last side of binding on this UFO. I am so happy with the way it turned out! It is becoming a favorite... I'm loving the variegated thread. It made the dark brown so much more interesting.

**********

Thank you so much all of you for sending some power thoughts up for my little buddy Owen. His surgery went pretty well, despite losing a lot of blood.
He's resting, recovering, and am told this is still a very iffy time. So please keep those thoughts flowing for him. thanks to all of you!

8 comments:

  1. I love the quilt, it's one of my fave color combo. And I am still praying for a full recovery for Owen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that Owen's surgery went well. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

    Love the quilt and the quilting. The colors are pretty but they don't seem terribly "you". There's no blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh honey , It's very me...Brown, Orange & Blue! maybe I need to take better pictures... so much for natural light. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt looks great! I love that style, and the quilting really provides nice interest. I clicked to enlarge the photo and you can see it really well that way.
    So glad Owen made it through the surgery ok -- hope he hangs in there and keeps improving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about Owen ever since you showed that picture. I'll continue praying for him. Such a darling Boy.
    Love the color combo- very Beans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Owen update...prayers still flowing...

    Love this quilt, your quilting looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your quilts, very nice. I hope everything goes well with owen too. How sad to have to fight cancer at so young an age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous! I love the colors and the block pattern.

    Hoping that your friend's family is doing well with this tough situation

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!